Monday 19 June 2017

Presenting the crew: Toni Tossavainen research assistant

Our research team consists of five people. Toni Tossavainen assisted the dig in 2016. During this years excavation he is working as a resarch assistant. His main job during the excavation is taking care of the finds and guiding the participants during the first week of the excavation.

I asked Toni to write a little about himself for you.

Toni Tossavainen, research assistant.

Hey. My name is Toni and I`m (technically) a 3rd-year archaelogy student at university of Helsinki. My interests in archaeology are wide, maybe most notably kognitive evolution. 

Conflict archaeology (as it pertains to ww2) is as good as any a subject to widen the window I can see out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.