Tuesday 20 June 2017

Presenting the crew: Jenna Savolainen research assistant

My name is Jenna and i’m studying archaeology in Helsinki University. I’m almost done with my bachelor’s degree and after that I hope to see myself continuing with human rights, forensic science and archaeology, all mixed together.

Research assistant Jenna Savolainen.

My intrests in archaeology are in modern time for sure. I want to work with human rights (investigation of mass graves, massacres etc.) using (and finding) archaeological methods and practices to do research and observe the evidences.


This would be my first long term excavation in Hanko, although I have excavated there for short periods of time (two summers) by now. This going to be exciting summer for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.