Tuesday 28 October 2014

A true diamond in exhibition design

I have always had high hopes for archaeologist (PhD) Anna Wessman (Wickholm), in her younger years she worked with me on several excavations in S. Finland.Still... I have to admit I felt "fatherly" anxieties when I stepped into her world of exhibitions today.

Glims museum entrance

The theme of the exhibition is about the world of metal detecting and archaeology and is the first of it´s kind in Finland. The entrance suggested this would be another one of those exhibitions in an old house (not suitable for exhibitions). The happy sight of her welcoming us today will never leave me, Congratulations Anna and the staff of Espoo City Museum.

"Come on in" 

Hands on detecting

Clear presentations...

and lots of interesting finds :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.