Wednesday 15 February 2017

Halfway through the cleaning process!

Time for a celebration? Today I realized that I´m half way through the cleaning and sorting process. Lot´s of WW2 finds still in their plastic bags but many finds already in their cardboard boxes!

Boxed small finds. Still need to fill in the LEICA Zeno coordinates.

Paper tags for the finds from the "Entlausungsdorf" area.

It´s amazing how every day a find or two, that escaped me during the excavations, turns up. I have had lot´s of help in identifying the odd finds from my colleagues and friends over the Internet! Below are a few of todays tidbits.

 "Viking" shoe polish.

 German medical tubes,

Soviet bakelite ashtray with "Mosplastmass" marking..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.