Several people have been asking me about the status of the "Deutsches Lager Hanko 1942-1944" project, results of interviews and the upcoming book and exhibition. Below are some answers to the more FAQ:s.
- Interviews with locals living in Hanko start next week. Next Tuesday I will also be making telephone calls to all of You in Hanko who want to participate in my research!
- All schools and other educational institutions in Hanko will be contacted about the project next week!
- Archaeological excavations of "Deutsches Lager Hanko" will take place from 31.8-3.9.2015. Anyone interested in participating should email me at email@example.com. More excavations will take place in October 2015!
- Archive and other research will start after the first meeting with fellow researchers @ the University of Helsinki on the 4th of september 2105.
- A first trip to Bremen and war archives in Germany is scheduled for November 2015.
- An exhibition of the project has been agreed upon with Hanko Museum and will be shown in Hanko in 2017.
- A book with the theme "Deutsches Lager Hanko 1942-1944" will be presented in Hanko in 2017.