Monday, 15 June 2015

Telegrafberget news

The excavation was a success although we only cleared the area from overgrowth and trees that were threatening the preservation of the massive stone walls of the house foundation. We also did some measuring and documentation work.

The inside of the construction measured exactly 16 square meters.

This is what the site looked after we finished work on the first day!

 Photo from S.

 Photo from N.

Photo from NE.

The clearing up of the site revealed an interesting inscription on one of the foundation stones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.